(I) Harvesting requires harvesting to affect scent and yield too early, and it will affect quality later. When the cap is not fully opened, the edge of the cap is rolled inwards, commonly known as "copper rim", and the harvest is best when the pleats have been fully extended. Should be harvested on a sunny day. Containers used for harvesting should not be too large. Small bamboo baskets, etc., can be lined with soft paper or plastic film. Take light and put lightly, and prevent multiple extrusions to try to keep the cells fresh and tender. Place cool and cool place after closing.
(II) Storage Characteristics Suitable storage temperature of mushrooms is 0Â°C and relative humidity is above 95%. The post-harvest respiration intensity is several times to ten times higher than that of ordinary vegetables; it is particularly evident in high temperature environments where not only the nutrients of the mushroom body are consumed in great quantities, but also the accumulation of ethylene will promote the aging of the bacteria. The veil collapses and the pleats turn from pink to brown, eventually leading to deterioration of quality. Therefore, the temperature should be controlled in time after picking, and it is generally required to be temporarily stored at temperatures below 5Â°C.
(III) Storage and transportation methods
1. Modified atmosphere storage method (1) The artificial gas control method controls the oxygen and carbon dioxide gas content in the packaging container to 2%-5% and 10%-15%, respectively, under suitable temperature and humidity conditions. Can effectively inhibit the opening of the mushroom cover, delay aging. Can be stored for 2-3 weeks. For the specific method, refer to Chapter 2 Section 2 Gas Storage.
(2) The spontaneous air-conditioning method uses a polyethylene or vinyl acetate film bag with a good air permeability and a thickness of 0.01-0.03 mm, and each bag weighs 0.5 kg. Stored at a moderate temperature, depending on the respiration of the mushroom body, it can spontaneously regulate the oxygen and carbon dioxide composition in the bag. This method is simple and easy, and the short-term storage effect is better.
2. The basic packaging for transport is the same as for mushrooms. In addition, plastic baskets can be used, and the bag mouth is not sealed, and then loaded into a basket with strong support performance, but the capacity should not be too much.
(IV) The listed quality standard fruit body is complete, and the color is pure; without dirt, impurities, no moldy and odor; plus padding with small baskets or plastic film bags.
Hospital Medical Disposable Underpad Manufacturer
Underpad Detailed introduction:
Our underpad are widely used for hospital bed, infant bed, wheelchair, operating table
etc., protect patients, the elder and infants against body fluids contamination.
1) Underpad super absorbent layer:
fluff fiber mixed with highly absorbent polymers draw in and condense all moisture instantly and sufficiently, preventing from flowing back and leakage.
2) Non-woven surface,
soft and breathable underpad.
3) Underpad with fine vents
to prevent from flowing back and keeps the skin dry and comfortable.
4) Underpad with print design
.No matter in the tissue paper or the PE film,we can printpictures or wetness indicator as your request
Suitable length and width of underpad
Large size underpad is ideal for overnight use and very heavy incontinence and big surgical operation; Extra-large underpad cover the sleeping area for superior bed linen protection.
Prevent leakage; keep skin dry, hygiene and comfortable; Protect bed cleanliness and control
odor effectively, Our maximum underpad size can be made in 140x80cm now.
PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING
Adult Underpad,Adult Medical Underpad,Washable Underpad,Disposable Adult Underpad
Tianjin Jiao rou Sanitary product company , http://www.tjsanitary.com