The design and production of environmental test equipment is based on environmental test methods. With the advancement of productivity and the development of the national economy, the environmental test methods are becoming more and more abundant, and the corresponding environmental test equipment is also increasing. In order for the environmental test to be implemented reliably and continuously, it is necessary to have high-quality, high-performance test equipment. To achieve this requirement, a uniform measure of the test equipment scale, namely the environmental test equipment standard, and the environmental test are required. Equipment basic parameter verification standard.
China's environmental testing equipment standards (hereinafter referred to as "equipment standards") and electrical and electronic products environmental testing equipment basic parameters testing method standards (hereinafter referred to as "method standards") drafted, released, implemented in the mid-1980s. The standards that your company wants can go to the "National Standard Network" to check it. There are all the information you need. I will take some of our usual parameters for your company's reference.
Second, environmental testing equipment standards
1. There are nine current environmental test equipment standards:
GB10586-89 wet heat test box technical conditions GB10587-89 salt spray test box technical conditions
GB10588-89 mildew test box technical conditions GB10589-89 low temperature test box technical conditions
GB10590-89 low temperature / low pressure test chamber technical conditions GB10591-89 high temperature / low pressure test chamber technical conditions
GB10592-89 high and low temperature test box technical conditions GB11158-89 high temperature test box technical conditions
GB11159-89 low pressure test chamber technical conditions
2. Common problems in equipment standards
1) Scope of application
All the above-mentioned nine standards clearly stipulate that this standard applies to all manufacturers of production environment test equipment, and the products corresponding to the standard are used as the basis for factory inspection, type inspection and quality supervision and inspection.
Products that pass the test according to the equipment standards shall meet the requirements of the test equipment in the corresponding environmental test method standards, and the products that pass the test shall pass the test.
Equipment standards can be basically implemented in the implementation process. At the same time, this type of standard is also used in equipment manufacturers.
4) Inadequacies in revising equipment standards
Nine equipment standards were drafted in the 1980s. With the development of science and technology, the development and demand of industry, agriculture and other unemployed, it is necessary to revise equipment standards.
3. Precautions in the implementation process
1) The requirements for basic environmental conditions, together with the following main items
A) Temperature: 15 Â° C ~ 35 Â° C
B) Relative humidity: no more than 85% RH
C) Atmospheric pressure: 86Kpa~106Kpa
D) Thermal radiation: no direct sunlight, no direct radiation from heat source
E) Airflow: no strong airflow, can not be directly blown onto the cabinet when needed
F) Electromagnetic field: no strong electromagnetic field
G) Three wastes: no high concentration of dust and corrosive substances
H) Cooling water source: water temperature is not more than 30 Â°C, water pressure is controlled at 0.1~0.3Mpa
I) Humidifying water source: resistivity is not less than 500Î©m
J) Power supply: 220Â±22V, 380Â±38V, 50Â±0.5Hz
2) Load requirements:
A) Load type: generally available electrical, electronic or other products, parts and insulation materials (except salt spray test)
B) Load conditions:
Third, the environmental test equipment basic parameters verification method standards (climate test equipment) 1, the current environmental test equipment basic parameters verification method standards a total of six:
GB/T5170.2-1996 electrical and electronic products environmental testing equipment basic parameters verification method temperature test equipment
GB/T5170.5-1996 electrical and electronic products environmental testing equipment basic parameters verification method damp heat test equipment
GB/T5170.8-1996 Electrical and electronic products environmental testing equipment basic parameters verification method salt spray test equipment
GB/T5170.9-1996 Electrical and electronic products environmental testing equipment basic parameters verification method solar radiation test equipment
GB/T5170.10-1996 electrical and electronic products environmental testing equipment basic parameters verification method high and low temperature low pressure test equipment
GB/T5170.11-1996 Electrical and electronic products environmental testing equipment basic parameters verification method corrosion gas test equipment
2, several common problems of method standards
1) Scope of application of the standard: It is clearly stipulated in the six method standards that the standard is the determination of the environmental testing equipment during the periodic inspection and verification, the selection of the testing equipment, and the verification conditions, the number of test points, the location of the distribution points, and the verification steps. The basis for the execution of data processing and verification results.
2) Adaptability: Qualified equipment shall be tested according to the method standard, and relevant environmental tests may be continued within the prescribed time limit.
3) Operationality: This type of standard is mostly used in the unit of environmental test equipment, and the test equipment production plant is applied less.
3. Several points of attention in the implementation process:
1) When using each standard, it should be used together with the general rules.
2) For the periodic verification of composite test equipment, several sub-standards and general rules should be used together.
3) Verification conditions: The general provisions stipulate that the content is consistent with the equipment standard.
4) Load requirements: It is stipulated by the General Regulations, and its contents are consistent according to the equipment standard GB11158.
4. Discrimination of equipment standards and verification method standards
V. Corresponding selection of equipment extreme parameter verification standards and test method standards
1. Determine the type of environmental test equipment according to the test method specified in the test product. The current equipment standard is a product standard corresponding to one type of equipment. The composite test chamber that can be used for multiple tests needs to implement multiple equipment standards.
2. According to the requirements of the test method, the equipment shall be periodically checked, and one or more verification method standards may be used to verify the test equipment.
3. Standards for the verification methods of several commonly used different test methods
6. Several points of attention in the process of conducting environmental tests
1. Reasonable selection of equipment temperature and humidity range and control accuracy
2. Pay attention to the influence of the volume, weight and windshield cross section of the test article on the main performance of the equipment.
3. Environmental conditions of equipment resettlement sites
4. Appropriate selection of the severity of the test
Seven, the conclusion
Through the preliminary analysis of the environmental test equipment standards and the basic parameters of the environmental test equipment for electrical and electronic products, the two types of standards have their own independence, but have a certain correlation with each other. Therefore, an accurate understanding of the scope of application of the two types of standards, familiar with the fundamental differences between the two types of standard technical content, is the premise of our accurate implementation and effective implementation of the two types of standards. We hope that we will work together to implement these two standards in our future business.
Appendix 1 Environmental Test Equipment Standards for Test Load Conditions
Attachment 2 Comparison table of basic environmental conditions for equipment use in environmental test equipment standards in China
Goji Berry ( [Goji" means [happy") , also called wolfberry, has been used for thousands of years by herbalists in China to protect the liver, help eyesight, boost immune function, improve circulation, and promote longevity and overall well being. It has only recently gained popularity in the west, it has become so polar, in fact, the Time Magazine recently named the Goji berry as [super-fruit" of the year. A big reason why Goji berries have quickly become a favorite nutritional supplement is that its impressive list of ingredients. The Goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright purplish red or purple red berry that comes from a shrub that is native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generation in the hope of living longer.
Red Goji Berry,Organic Red Goji Berry,Dried Red Goji Berry,Low Pesticide Red Goji Berry
ZHONGNING JIDING BIO SCIENCE DEVELOPMRNT CO., LTD. , https://www.jidinggouqi.com