1. Reduce the ambient temperature. When the temperature exceeds 26Â°C, the doors and windows of the poultry house should be opened in time for ventilation, and some cool water can be sprinkled on the floor to reduce the temperature.
2. Add insulation. (1) Cover the roof of the poultry house with 20 cm thick straw, wheat straw, or straw, sprinkle with cold water, and keep it moist. (2) Lift the ceiling in the poultry house, fill the roof with a layer of foam plastic or straw, and block the insulation air from passing into the house.
3. Set up a pergola. Set up a pergola on the playground and on the sun-facing surfaces such as doors and windows to reduce the temperature of the house by 2 to 3Â°C.
4. Plant vine climbing plants. Plant vine climbing plants such as gourd, squash, chayote, and melon pods around the poultry house, and let them climb to the roof, walls, and pergola of the poultry house, weakening the heat of solar radiation into the house.
5. Plant flowers and plants. Planting flowers on the ground around the poultry house reduces the radiant heat and heat of reflection on the ground.
6. Whitening and reducing heat. The exterior walls of the poultry house are painted white with lime water or white paint. The roof is sprayed with a white reflective paint or coated with white cement (which can also cover white material), reducing the absorption of heat in the poultry house.
7. Spray cold water. At noon high temperature, spraying cold water to the roof and outer wall for 2 to 3 times can reduce Sherwin's temperature to about 5Â°C.
8. Install a fan or air conditioner. Forcibly exhausted the heat in the poultry house.
9. Water (wet) curtain cooling. Water curtains are placed in the poultry house entrances and windows; wet curtains allow the hot air to cool and enter the poultry house.
10. Reduce the stocking density. The raising density of the assembly raises the temperature of the house. Summer stocking density should be reduced by 20% compared to other seasons.
11. Cut off feathers. Cut the feathers of the breast, legs and wings of the bird to increase the speed of the body's heat dissipation.
12. Increase nutrition, feed sooner or later. material. Summer is the peak season of rare birds, high temperatures, protein consumption, diet should increase 2% to 3% of crude protein, add amino acids to increase protein content. In the morning and evening, the chickens are fed with appetite and sufficient water (2% potassium chloride in drinking water).
13. Add drugs. In the late summer peak season of egg production, each female bird is fed with half an ethylene female powder and fed once a day for 5 to 7 days. Each can increase 5 to 10 eggs. Vitamin C is added to the diet to achieve a vitamin C content of 0.03% to increase egg production. Avoid the use of drugs such as vaccines, chlortetracycline, tetracycline, androgens, aminophylline, sulfonamides, and aminoglycosides. Because these drugs directly affect the egg production rate and the quality of eggs.
14. Add Chinese medicine additives. Adding 0.5% of rare chicken Herba Herb additives to the diet can reduce the impact of heat stress on rare birds, increase the production of rare birds, egg rate and egg quality.
15. Scientific lighting. In the summer, rare birds are extremely sensitive to light and must do the following: (1) The duration of illumination increases gradually from the first 16 hours of egg production to 18 hours when the egg production peaks. (2) The lighting must be regular, must not be suddenly, early or late, suddenly long or short, intermittent, must use the light control instrument. (3) The lighting requirements are evenly distributed in the house. The bulb is 2 meters away from the ground and the bulb is dust-free. (4) Light intensity is best at 3 W/m2, which can increase the egg production rate by 12% and prolong the peak time of egg production.
16. Reduce stress and increase nests. The rare birds are extremely sensitive to outside sounds in the summer hot season. People walking around and cleaning the house can delay or reduce egg production. In the peak time of egg production every day from 9 to 14 o'clock, we must keep the farm quiet, stop all rare bird activities, and decline visits by personnel. Breeders and clothes should be fixed, and dogs, cats, and other animals should be prevented from entering the house, and moving and surprise groups should be prohibited. The nest box should be placed on a shelf 50 cm away from the ground to ensure that every 3 chickens have 1 nest box.
17. Do a good job of health. The chicken house is dry, not humid, no excrement, no odor, and fresh air, which can minimize the damage of various pathogenic microorganisms to rare birds and guarantee their production of eggs.
The unit: Building No. 13ï½ž1, Printing Lane, Nanmen Street, Liaozhong County, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Mobile type led medical device lamp not only can examination but also used in dental operation, ear operation or pet operation. Mobile Examination Lamp, divided into lamp head, spring arm and battery. Bulb service life more than 50000 hours, convenient to move and safe. Floor Type Examination Lamp, good color temperature control: By using color temperature compensation technology, the color reversion is uprised.
Examination Light,Examination Lamp,Hoisting Surgical Lamp,Medical Examination Light
Shandong Kang'erjian Medical Technology Ltd. , http://www.operatingtable.nl