1. Grasp the appropriate fertilization time Apple basal fertilizer to autumn is the best. Generally, early maturing varieties are applied after fruit picking, and mid-late maturing varieties should be applied before and after fruit harvesting. For example, in early September, when temperatures are high and rainfall is high, there is plenty of time for decomposition of fertilizers, the function of the leaves has not yet declined, and photosynthetic function is strong. The nutrients produced can be returned to the roots. At this time, it is the second highest peak of the root growth of the fruit tree, and the root breaks easily to heal, and produces a large number of roots and roots, which is conducive to root absorption and increase the nutritional level of the tree.
2. Apply to the best area Because the fruit tree has a large root absorption, mostly at the end of the main lateral root, the correct fertilization area is at the projected edge of the crown of the fruit tree and slightly beyond it. The whole garden fertilization should also be one meter away from the trunk. Since the root system in the range of 5 to 35 centimeters from the surface occupies a total of about 80, the fertilization depth is preferably 20 to 50 cm.
3. The correct method of fertilization, whether it is an annular furrow application, a radial furrow application or a strip furrow application, or a whole garden application, cannot make the fertilizer into a mass. The organic fertilizer, chemical fertilizer, etc. should be thoroughly mixed with the rhizosphere soil, the fertilizer should be dispersed and breathable, and the nutrients should be slowly released to increase the utilization of nutrients. If the local concentration of soil is too high, Xiaogen phenomenon can easily be caused.
4. Pay attention to the protection of the root system should pay attention to the protection of the root system, especially in the 0.3 root 0.5 ~ 0.5 cm fine roots. This kind of root has a large number of fibrous roots with good absorption function. The large roots exposed by the trench should be buried in the loose soil after the soil is turned over. They should be buried along with the cultivation and prevent the long-term wind from being exposed to the sun, and the roots should be drained. . At the same time cut off the roots with scissors, in order to facilitate early healing of early hair roots.
5. Multi-application of organic fertilizer Organic fertilizers include circulatory fertilizers, compost; manure, chicken manure, human waste, grass fertilizer, green manure, crop straw weeds and leaves, etc. Wood contains only a variety of elements required for fruit trees to meet the tree body. The growth needs, and the long-term continuous use of organic fertilizer can effectively improve the soil, so that soil fertility and other fertility factors are more coordinated. The organic content of high-quality, high-yield orchards should reach 2% to 3%. When basal fertilizer is applied, it is generally preferable to produce 500 grams of fruit and apply about 1 kilogram of organic fertilizer.
6. Organic fertilizers that need to be decomposed and treated The organic fertilizers must be decomposed through decomposition to be absorbed by fruit trees. The correct method is to mix the manure, grass, straw, etc., add the appropriate amount of water to the muddy heap, and carry out the high-temperature stacking treatment. After the fertilizer is fully decomposed, the nutrient is converted and then applied. The decomposing of organic fertilizers in Futian takes 25-45 days.
7. Formulated application of inorganic fertilizer Fruit trees have a certain proportional relationship to various demand, and soil contains nutrient elements also have a certain proportion. Therefore, according to the needs of fruit trees, according to the management level of orchards, soil conditions, fertilizer requirements status Appropriate fertilizer formulation. At the same time, due to the large amount of phosphorus needed for young fruit trees, which is generally 2 times that of nitrogen and potassium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium can be used in a ratio of 1:2:1. After entering the fruit period, a large proportion of nitrogen and potassium are required. Should be adjusted to 2:1:2. The amount of general basal fertilizer is about 20% of the expected fertilization amount in the following year.
8. Appropriate application of microelement trace elements in the tree growth and high quality and high yield have a significant role. When the demand is insufficient, it is easy to suffer from deficiency of the disease, such as iron deficiency in the presence of yellowing disease, zinc deficiency, lobular disease and so on. Commonly used fertilizers include ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate and borax. However, it should be noted that the direct application of ferrous sulfate into the soil will quickly turn into insoluble compounds, so it is well mixed with organic fertilizers such as nitrogen, phosphorus and other fertilizers; borax is best mixed with organic fertilizers such as nitrogen and phosphorus; zinc sulfate is also It should be added on the basis of adding organic fertilizer; manganese sulfate can be easily fixed and cannot be directly applied to soil.
Adhesive Wound Dressing,Medical Small Wound-Care Plaster,Medical Waterproof Transfusion Wound Plaster,Medical Elastic Adhesive Aid-Band
Surgimed Medical Supplies Co.,Ltd , https://www.surgimedcn.com