1, when the chickens have stress response (such as vaccination, transfer group, etc.), should add 10% of VA, VE, VD, VC.
2, when the chicken has chronic diseases (such as chronic respiratory disease), it should also add 10% of VA, VE, VC.
3. Adding 5% VA1 to the broiler feed can increase the feed remuneration and help to speed up the chicken's growth and development. For chicks, the lower the feed VA content, the higher the incidence of coccidiosis in chickens. Therefore, when chickens have coccidiosis, 20% of VA, VK, and VC should be added to the feed.
4. When chickens suffer from fatty liver syndrome, they must add 5% choline chloride and 10% of multivitamin.
5. In the hot summer season, 2% VC should be added to the chicken feed to improve the resistance of the chicken body, reduce the temperature of the chicken body, improve the production performance and reduce the stress response.
6. During the peak of laying, laying hens should add 2% of VB2; in order to increase the hardness of eggshell, in addition to adding 2% of calcium in feed, 2% of VA and VC should be added.
7, when the chickens have white feathers, coccidiosis, in the feed should be added more than one-time amount of multi-dimensional factors.
8. When a certain vitamin deficiency occurs in the flock, the amount of vitamins in the feed should be three times that of the constant.
9. The amount of vitamins in feed for young chickens and breeders should be double that of constants.
10. In general, caged chickens are supplemented with 10% more multivitamins than wild chickens.
11, if the use of feed for too long (more than one month), should be added 5% to 10% of the multi-dimensional factors to make up for the loss of vitamins.
Cas 183208-35-7,Vemurafenib Intermediates,5-Bromo-7-Azaindole
Shijiazhuang Dingmin pharmaceutical Sciences Co.,Ltd , https://www.dingminpharma.com